he is still timid but guess that's what happen to someone who transform into such OP guy within 1 day, still can't adapt with his power and not realize his worth yet

AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO ATLEAST DO SOMETHING TO THE ONE WHO MISTREATED HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
I'm thinking it won't be long before the dark side of the academy, or some of the students to show up, if any

Dex-chan lover
Ya that’s my worry too @ifirasu

That first guy honestly for some reason gives me some backstab I vibes, maybe I see his kind of face used too much for those types of characters but it felt like a fake smile and I’m sure he may flip flop the moment he finds out some things or what not.

@EVReborns

The best punishment will always be living a better life than them and showing how insignificant they and their actions are to your success.

Fed-Kun's army
How the fuck is this guy still so retarded it’s honestly just annoying at this point.

@Kuroku
I don't think so.
I get the feeling that the author just put the school story as wholesome as it is, and then focused to the otherworld plot.

Group Leader
Hmm...the next raw update on Comic-Walker is scheduled for Dec 4, so it seems to be indeed true about the raws.

The school is your typical rich school, huh. I wonder if he'll join any clubs. I'm looking forward to seeing when they address his appearance in the fashion magazine.

Fed-Kun's army
Yesss finally an update been waiting for this for so long! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can’t wait for the next update. Please come fast next chapter

Banned
@BiwBiw
nah, if this follows the LN, then it's both sides gets plot.
The author seems to enjoy doing a story where a character changes in both the "normal" world and the fantasy world.
Both sides gets equal treatment from the author to the point that I don't think he's going to settle for one or the other.

Most realistic isekai manga i ever saw. It really shows how an avrage abused person would act. Hes not cocky like most would be it really shows us how things would change if isekai was real nice storry

Users who are viewing this thread