108-kai Korosareta Akuyaku Reijou - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!! I like this story and I'm very curious to see how it goes. I was so impatient before that I looked at the raws but barely understand anything lmao.
Brad is so cute~

Fed-Kun's army
Today it's the great return of Endless Journey. Thank you!

Now I like the the bi#ch more (What's wrong with me?). Her only purpose in life is to feel pleasure making and seeing the protagonist getting tormented. She's a sadist. She doesn't feel hate, envy or indifference towards the protagonist. She feels ?love? and pleasure, but if she turns out to feel the opposite, I will really hate her to death. (I should really check the first chapters to remember how she was like).
(...)
Still, if this was real life no one would be able to forgive a sadist, 'cause we only have one body/life and if this sadistic bi#ch keeps hitting us 'till we become permanently injured or close to death every single time, forgiveness just wouldn't work without the power to return after death, or even better an imortal body like Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai. The bi#ch even looked like she knew about the time regressing.

Fed-Kun's army
To think that the villain here is truly so evil that she actively seeks to repeat a cycle of death just to ensure that she is tormented and suffers indefinitely.

But sorry, the game's been flipped on its head. Now she, too, knows the loop, and now she will ensure that your game ends once and for all.

Fed-Kun's army
Hopefully she just kills that bitch as soon as she can.

Ooooooooooh I thought this was dropped but it's not ! the story looks very cool, I'm so happy ^^

This is great, compared to some of "he Killed but i love him troupe", this is good !

Edit : my bad she still doesn't even love him

Fed-Kun's army
Now this is interesting...
Arisha is evil... Just purely for the sake of being evil... Loving MC's despair... Ajsbsjsnsj

Users who are viewing this thread