fuc! soooooooo fucking short, Author should drop the whole chapter instead of dropping parts of it

So he's like Lucy from Elfen Lied. Able to shred anything that gets too close to him.

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm, wasn't there a skill like this in Etrian Odyssey's numerous classes? ^.- I think it was the Hexer? But the dmg per turn wasn't that high, obviously.

Fed-Kun's army
Oof this MC got 100x much more badass and savage. I can't wait to rip this dude to shreds. I am especially looking forward for him the shred the dude that "stole" his gf, and rip him and her to shreds.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand the logic...
Why would the item receive 9,999 damage, but he would have to come closer to him for the guy to do so as well?
Shouldn't he be dead when the item breaks?

How did the 'Demon Sealing Crest' took damage if he was not in the range of the skill though? It makes no sense for the item that was in his neck take damage but he would need to walk closer to deal damage to the guy...

Dex-chan lover
@uchiha007 with your username and that comment, that has to be satire, right ?

There's no way a human being would type that unironically, right ?

Double-page supporter
Knowing these types of mangas something will most likely delay the revenge.

Dex-chan lover
a4cSKn3.png

Fed-Kun's army
What a bogus power. For starters, that should be put on a Warrior or Guardian-not a Mage.

Second, Fixed dmg should never kill someone in a single proc unless it has some prerequisites nor should it do an asinine amount of dmg in such a small time interval. The point in it being fixed dmg is that its free and requires no skill besides showing.

Get fucking nerfed, scrub.

Users who are viewing this thread