Double-page supporter
I guess we should always be aware of characters that keep their eyes closed all time, they are sharp

Asumi's arc was so much better than all the other ones that the most popular character's arc starts out as Asumi's early game.

After all this foreshadowing, I´m going to be pissed if they don´t end up having and showing their children.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
Nariyuki's definitely gonna put a baby in her.

Banned
When a small child sees through one's attempts at deception, the only appropriate response is to admit all, and then enlist the child as your collaborator.

Dex-chan lover
Damn I'm not a fan of this chapter, but I'm still looking forward for future ones

The fact that
a young kid managed to get Kirisu and Nariyuki in the bath together
really got me for some reason lol
(not really a spoiler, just something that happens this chapter, but to be safe)

Not surprised she's so tech savvy. She did take a selfie of them sleeping together when she was still a baby. That particular chapter is still one of my favorites.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this way telling their ending is too much focused on the way their interaction were most often a comic relief before.
I hope the other chapters of this ending will focus a little more on how a serious relationship between the two can develop and will not just be full of tropes and more comic relief.

Senpai ending was my favorite so far.

Fed-Kun's army
most forced pairing ever -_-

just cause fans are all over sensei character, doesn't mean this should've been done

Users who are viewing this thread