this time noragami aragoto's opening was playing in my head during the fight scene

Dex-chan lover
Basically
845.png

Dex-chan lover
@_MuTe_ and its even less exciting than the novel. This scene is so much better there (like the fight against Beru).

Its sad, we soon will see
the number #1 waifu getting smacked down
😢

And yeah, they will just start to explain the plot. The final plot only getting shown
after he clears the Japan S gate break and find the King of Giants

What the hell happened? He was losing then suddenly he just starting dodging and cutting through this guy like nothing.

The test is over when the timer ends and not when he says that it's over... I mean he said that he was the designer of the system so does this mean he isn't the one who created it? Either way, I think in the next chapter we will see that the timer won't end and he kills him or that he will just kill him either way.

On second thought it's stupid the timer should end without killing him.

I felt like the quality of this fight scene has definitely went down, using more explosions and fast pace movement than compared to last season.

It's so fucking good!
I don't know if that was blood on his face when the designer said he only has a part of it, it looked like he's something other than human. The blood looked like a bit of a mask, I might just be reading to much into it but either way it was so fucking awesome! Also the big where the guild was going into the gate where the fuck did that giant reaper dude come from, can someone explain that to me? Or does it get explained next chapter? What I THINK it was, is the pressure from the magic power of mc and designer fighting so he felt death coming from the gate and how he said what are you in regards to the mc being able to enter the gate...
The art in this makes it so good! I never really got into reading novels, but ever week I'm tempted to give this one a go!

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this fight could've taken another chapter and I'd been okay with that. It's a really important one after all but we got what we got.
I most certainly did enjoy it. Just kinda wish we saw more of it. Looking forward to the next chapter for sure.

The end was honestly really anti-climactic. Was really hyped for basically nothing. The author has been hyping up the architect from the very beginning, and to see this fight end like this is sad. This series has so many beautiful and intense fights, and to see this one end like this was a letdown :(

Users who are viewing this thread