"He later decided that fighting was no longer his thing and became a wet nurse to some eldritch baby named Mergo."

- Sun Tsun, Art of Tsundere

holy shit cant wait for the other fights to get adapted. if this was this good.... damn. this is like the 9th best fight to come

what plan? how is there a plan!?!?!?! How is having a fight with a player in a system designed by you a plan?!?!?

You bored mate? thats not a plan. Whats the point of going all - "muhahahaha all according to plan! muahahahaha!!!"

the heck is this mustache twirling for? If your design is to plunge the world into chaos with some freaky system, there is no reason to break the wall and declare you enter it.
Go ahead and possess some bosses to have a fight - weaken yourself in an avatar and die a few times for fun. This kind of development is pointless.
Its Battlestar Galactica "they have a plan" all over again, but even less interesting.

I'm going to die from cliche overdose

Sike. Even if the boss says he lose. The game's timer will not end if the boss is not dead

Dex-chan lover
@Spoonikle They made a video game like system, and stuck themselves in as a mid boss as a test. It's a video game easter egg.

Dang how much do you think he will grow after this fight? I mean he’s gotta receive some sort of improvement in stats.

Dex-chan lover
@Spoonikle smh you clearly dont understand villainy, the whole POINT is the monologue, its when you get to explain to the hero how pointless their actions were, how everything they thought was actually clever was in reality all YOUR cleverness and not THEIRS. A plan is not merely a means to an end, a plan is beautiful in its own right, the perfection and elegance, yet its never enough to be the only one who gets to admire your work

oh shhhttttt
I really want to summon Spoiler Sect here. But this fckng comment section is a mess -_-

Fed-Kun's army
@OtakUkulele
yeah i read that one too, his art is just way above the rest. combined with the story in both solo levelling and omniscient, its a perfect balance.
although for me solo levelling has more interesting premise and it focuses heavily on its mc while omniscient mc feels more connected to the other main casts(he reminds me of naoufumi)

kalo percaya bego sih, ini misi emergensi kan, goalnya ngebunuh lawannya kan, ya bunuh aja mumpung ada kesempatan malah sok2an nodongin senjata

Dex-chan lover
This is like a character in an RPG fighting one of the developers. It would have been more fun if it was an unwinnable fight and the architect was just testing his limits.

Users who are viewing this thread