Naidan looking scary. Either Ryuki is gonna die(and come back) or Naidan gets killed(if not by Ryuki in the match, then by some1 else after the tournament or something, I think Xia Ji or Edward Wu will kill him)

@Kreepo12351 he only poked it. Do you know how hard it is to gauge out an eye using a strike/finger poke, that said the eye definitely took some damage and he probably can't see out of it for a while/forever. Also author just used dramatic effects with the blood splatter.

Double-page supporter
Ngl Naidan is so freakin cool. I hope he doesn't die

Thanks for the awesome chapter HnG team

"You are the Omega" - Kengan Omega. Roll credits. But in all seriousness, I wonder if this really is a deathmatch and only one will leave alive because that reaks the rules of the tournament.

so... i assume ryuki really is a clone of tiger vessel, (why he's very identical to ohma) and he's much younger than him so it makes sense he's the "last child."?

Aggregator gang
Oh, Ryuki’s the ‘omega’.

Flr some reason I was under the impression that that would be Koga’s epithet

Dex-chan lover
So Ohma is the A
Ryuki is the O
Prototype or Original Specimen vs Final Product?

Def clone wars as we predicted.

Woah when the comic spell the name of the comic it must be something. it deserved the title of congratulations lads!

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if this is some plot to implant the final boss's mind into the best clone body....

Users who are viewing this thread