Dex-chan lover
@OneWing
I only said "mail piercer" since that was the term used by the TL. What I was asking about is the whole "punch someone but actually the impact happens below the surface" thing. I wasn't trying to ask about weapons, I should've been more clear.

tumblr_lww1osmC191qf9r35o2_500.gif

I assumed the title refered to Koga starting from the bottom of the Kengan Association, turns out the real Omega was the friend he made along the way.

So, what's Koga then? I thought he would be the Omega, like many others did. I really wanna see him power-up, man.

It’s been explained a couple times below me but to say everyone time to find it.

Kengan omega refers to Koga and ryuki Kinda like how kengan ashura referred to kazu and ohma.

Kengan refers to someone with the fist eyes which seems to be closer to a special ability like bando joint range or the kure removal and less like eyes on the sky or pre intuitive or Kuroki motionless. It’s like innate dynamic vision and understanding moves just from seeing it.

Kazu has it but isn’t a fighter and Koga has been stated more or less to have it and is a fighter. I don’t think I have to explain the omega and ashura portions

According to Naidan, omega refers to 'last child'. It could be that Ryuki is the last of Gaoh's line. Gaoh Mukaku could have passed on every Gaoh technique to him.

Double-page supporter
In the end...
We truly were...
The Kengan Omega....

Users who are viewing this thread