@Dzimitory92 I fully expect it, though. Unlike Kazuo, he is a fighter and has been shown making progress at tremendous speed. If they wanted to keep him as a side-character like that, they wouldn't have shown that. I think the two fighters shown at the beginning of the manga about to fight each other, are Ryuki & Koga. And the stance Koga is taking is similar to the one Kuroki has. So, based on what we've seen so far about Koga, like him learning martial arts from a bunch of fighters, I think he'll be a jack of all trades and would learn from everyone. Making full use of his eyes. He would be what Kazuo could've been had he known how to fight.

@ixsaz Kind of but not really weaker. The problem with Agito was that he could only copy the techniques in movement. Where Koga can fix that problem is by using his power of analysis and grasp how the technique fundamentally works. So, instead of just copying the move itself, he could also potentially create new martial arts from it or improve what's lacking. However, this is just what I think, and it's a pretty big stretch but it's the only way they could make Koga relevant, and hopefully even integral, to the story.

I really thought ryuki was gonna use the advance for a minute there!! Thanks for the upload!

Fed-Kun's army
rip
i always leave like 3 chapter in between each reading session for this
and they always just fly by so fast 😆

Hah! So it confirmed a bit about the Cloning, and a generations wide project too!

kengan ashura is about yamashita and ohma
kengan - yamashita eye ability
ashura - ohmna ring name

kengan omega may be about koga and ryuki
kengan - koga he has fast eye
omega - ryuki

Dex-chan lover
mongol guy , a villain , is raising his own death-flag , lol , "ONLY 1 OF US WILL LEAVE THIS RING ALIVE" . ryuki and narushima are the MCs of this manga , so they are protected by plot-armors , there is no way they will be killed now .

some possible outcomes :

- ryuki kills mongol guy .

- ryuki beats but doesnt kill mongol guy .

- mongol guy beats but doesnt kill ryuki .

Is the guy in the mask Kanohs clone?
Or is Kanoh the dudes clone? Kanoh was found in some ruins as the last man standing as a child, remember? So who locked the child there?

Users who are viewing this thread