That was intense 5 minutes! Thnx for the chapter!

Its a shame... 2 weeks worth of effort just ends / become consumed in 5 minutes.
I find it devaluating the piece, but there is nothnig to do, since this stuff is ment to be consumed.

Fed-Kun's army
Hope that girl who thanked our MC didn't die.

From the drawing though it seems the 2 dude got cut in half and are dead but the girl seems to not be the case

Dex-chan lover
So this thing Jinwoo fought isn't the Shadow Monarch. It seems he's just a minion to someone else, bu what he's doing here? It could be either that the Shadow Monarch himself wants to manifest in the human world by corrupting a human or wants to find an inheritor for his power for whatever reason. Or it could be that an entity opposing the Shadow Monarch is trying to weaken him or overtake him by creating another being that rules over the same dominion.

Double-page supporter
@Bidorchar
If anything, he's Morgoth. The "disciple," or whatever you wanna call the thing that was awakening his memories, is Sauron.
In this analogy, the Ant Hybrid would be the Witch King.

The one he fought is called "The Architect", I'll leave it at that.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, statue dude kinda seems like a combo of the two sides of that war, maybe.

AHHHHHHHHHHHH i want more!!!!! if this chapter just didn't delayed then we probably know the continuation of the story of the monarch by now but i don't blame the TL i know its hard to Translate

Am i the only one who experience this? The puctures are all just grey color when i reached a certain page. I tried refreshing multiple times but it keeps happening....

Gotta love dumb ass side-characters who insists on saving the op main-character. Like if there's a problem the MC can't handle y'all aint gonna help

Users who are viewing this thread