Kinda makes you wonder what happened to a guy that OP. Also, the power creep gap is getting so large between Sung Jin Woo and the normies. Is there gonna be a catch up mechanic for everyone else, or is it just gonna be a "Sung Jin Woo will handle this!" thing until the end?

And here come the jobbers whose sole purpose is to be bodied so the author can show just how much the MC's D dwarfs everyone else's, because the previous arcs didn't establish that well enough, apparently.

But at least the art is good.

@magicaldandruff
Is there gonna be a catch up mechanic for everyone else, or is it just gonna be a "Sung Jin Woo will handle this!" thing until the end?
If it's like the WN, the latter, a lot.

Double-page supporter
No sympathy for them, just fodder anyhow. If one of the strongest guys you've ever seen, one who legit annihilated every dungeon on his own and subdued the strongest ant in Jejudo, which has been a problem for Korea ever since it the colony appeared ... like what makes you think you'll be of any help to him even if he was in a pickle? Like at best, you'll serve as a momentary distraction, but you'll be a bigger liability because MC will have to protect your ass.

Regardless, it's kind of ridiculous though. There are clearly much more difficult dungeons that even S rankers banding together won't be able to handle, and with nation level hunters so far and few amongst all the nations in the world ... if it wasn't for someone like MC they would have all been eventually screwed over. Everyone except MC is just way too weak compared to the type of enemies that exist. This is the one issue I have with this series, it makes any "good guy" character just a side character that won't contribute to the fights at all. They're only here for exposition, story devices, etc. The author limits his own characters by doing that, he should have properly thought about balancing out the playing field a little better.

At this point, I'm only continuing to read this because MC is still pretty cool and his abilities are sick as hell, and I want to see his future battles with the upcoming enemies that I won't name for spoiler sakes, but I'm not going to lie ... the hype for this manga has died down a lot compared to the earlier days and I'm no longer that excited for it when there are updates :/ Guess you can't expect most manhwa and manga to be that great. Only a few manhwa or manga I've read so far have been great from start to finish.

Group Leader
Whats the chapter in the novel!!! I left off this chapter in the novel but i cant remeber what it is

Welp, they're stupid. Do they honestly believe they could be of any help to him at all? 😂 Now they will die a meaningless death

Users who are viewing this thread