Ahhh such precious chirrldren lol
But I can already tell this trial bought to get me in ALL my feelings T_T

Thanks for another awesome chapter!! <3

Oh god, I love those little shits !
Will Ohara stop being a fancy girl and become a troublemaker as well ??

I didn't understand a word of what Jeremy said in the prison conversation. Can someone please explain what he meant ? I'm dumb.

Double-page supporter
Gosh, I hope they don't make a mistake and interrupt the trial and Shuri gets blamed for not raising them right. D:

Thanks for the update!

Fed-Kun's army
Things that I don't understand about Shuli and Jeremy's conversation:

1) "Its not a big deal to use sword with my left hand" what does he mean by this, is he going to duel but by using his less dominant hand?
2) "Theo had a dream" what's the dream and who is Theo again? 😅
3) why did Jeremy tell her to get out and be silent? what is he referring to?

The thing I understand:
1) Shuli regretted sneaking from the party with the prince but Jeremy told her that its fine
2) Shuli indirectly tell Jeremy about her past life in the concept of dream, she tells him that their relationship are so strained because of their differences, then Jeremy asked "are you worried?" "It won't happen" which meant that don't worry the dream won't become a reality to which Shuli agree and said that when Jeremy opened up and accepted Shuli she felt happy as if she received a second chance in life which is why she'll do everything she can to protect him.
3)The younger siblings being the troublemaker that they are 😂

@doradora

1) Jeremy is mostly referring to the fact that the punishment for him hurting the crown prince is the cutting of his right dominant hand. The reason why Shuli is so adamant as to protect him is That she doesn’t want his dream to be the best knight there is to be null. Holding a sword with your left hand when you’re originally right handed is a fucking struggle and he probably wouldn’t be an as good of a night. She will make sure that his hand is not cut, but he tells her he can do fine with a left hand, either way. It:s his way of saying she doesn’t have to try too hard and worry too much about him.
2) stay tuned I shall look that up real quick... I think it’s our favorite red headed dork lil brother
3) basically he’s telling her to stop making a fuss and let things happen at the trial, so she doesn’t get into trouble as well. Which, clearly she doesn’t intend to do.

@doradora
1) I don't quite remember it, but I think if they lose this trial Jeremy's right hand will be cut off and that's pretty much a death sentence to someone that wants to be a knight and he's trying to brush it off by saying he will be able to fight with his left hand.

2) The translation of the dialogue between Shuri and Jeremy was very confusing, and there's even two bubbles where the first one says "it's all your fault" and the second one says "don't even think about it" but I think it should be 1 - "don't even start thinking" 2 - "that this was all your fault" or something like that, so when he says Theo had a dream (Theo's the annoying prince btw) he's saying something like "Theo was the delusional one for thinking he could like you".

3) He's most likely telling her not to get too involved/worked up and that everything will work out.

At least that's what I inferred for how emotional Shuri got at his words, that those where comforting words instead of accusations, although the translation kinda makes you think it's the second.

OMG!!! First of all I want to thank Haevn Scans for picking up A Stepmother's Marchen 😭😭😭 I am so grateful someone picked up this manhwa again 😭😭😭 So thank you very much. 😭 I hope your dinner is delicious everyday <3 <3 <3

This chapter is good, I'm feeling things HUHUHUHU orka's art illustrations are really damn good 😍😍 Jeremy is definitely a tsundere isn't he :"< This manhwa never fails to make me feel things, I swear :( Jeremy did that bcos of misunderstanding but to also protect Shuli, their stepmother :"( But I really love that even Shuli's a stepmother, their whole family is so pure. 😭I also want to compliment Haevn Scans for the translations😍 Shuli's dialogues towards Jeremy is so poetic, I love how the choice of words portray Shuli's feelings and the mood. 😍Damn, I love it I could cry. This chapter really made me feel things :'((((

And I really love chaotic the Neuchwanstein siblings are 🤣🤣🤣 feat. Ohara 🤣🤣

And aren't we going to talk about Elias' provocation and Ohara's cold counterattack? 🤩 Damn, bhie. They're gonna be a powerful couple in the future. 🤩 And with Ohara's look, I was like, "Ma'am, step on me, I won't complain" 🤩🤩🤩

Thank you for this chapter, Haevn Scans! So, so, much! Thank you for your hardwork and sharing this manhwa chapters to us. 😭 I hope all the staffs are well. Thank you so much. 😍😍😍

I appreciate the translations, but I hope this translation group will put more effort into translating the nuances of the dialogue in an understandable way. “Theo had a dream” line was utterly confusing. In its current state, I feel the translation for the story is little better than machine translation.

thank you for the translations! that last panel with the devious kids cracked me up so much i LOVE IT

Poor Shuli. This is gonna be chaos. 🤣🤣🤣

And calling it now, we’re gonna have some “opposites attract” middle school romance. . . and Shuli’s gonna be like, “Wut? But you and Jeremy are supposed to be in love?????”

Also guessing that purple eyes is gonna trigger Elias to mature a bit.

The only thing I’m not sure about where to place my bets is whether Shuli’s gonna be shocked at Elias future behavior, “How’d you tame the troublemaker Elias!? 😱” or if she’ll just think it’s adorable and funny, “lol Elias is growing up for his crush. 😏” (. . . Or, “lol troublemaker Elias is totally whipped.”)

Maybe it’ll be all of the above. I’m hyped. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread