Wingdings = the silver winged ones????

Anyways, he better wake up soon cuz the other hunters are dying. Why are they there again?

they barge into where the mc went and said not to follow without his permission uninvited and then try to interrupt the king's slumber by force for selfish reasons... I hate all of them now
also, the shadow monarch has glowing nipples on his armor O.O

@Meri08 Why? To help him. LoL

Ahem. I read the novel but didn't expect to encounter a font type here xDD (wingdings)

Dex-chan lover
@omniRex Wtf are you talking about?

No shit they're going to follow him, it's a double gate. It'd be hard for any hunter to take on, and he went in solo. Don't go in with the excuse "they should know that he's leagues ahead of him in power so he doesn't need their help". They're S-rank hunters and a double gate would need a lot of man power to get through.
also,
Selfish reasons? They were all about to die without being even able to take 1 soldier down and they needed support. Of course they're gonna try and get as much help as they can.

oh god i cant stand this the author really gave us unending excitement for next chapter but i love it thoo cant wait for next chapter . all glories to the author n translators !!

Dex-chan lover
"Wingdings" was probably intended to be replaced with ACTUAL wingdings symbols, to depict that he couldn't understand what was being said. This was unintentionally funny with it just being "wingdings" instead, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread