Ooof that was too short and it ends on such a cliffhanger. Whyyyyy!!

Ah well, thank you!

Why did he say "Wingdings" instead of "☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎🕯︎⬧︎ ●︎♋︎■︎♑︎◆︎♋︎♑︎♏︎" or something. That was lameeee.

Compared to Japanese manga, you are generally getting WAY more per week with Solo Leveling and even in colour!
Many weekly release manga are like 10-15 pages with little progress.
I'm not sure how many pages Solo Levelng is per chapter, because of the vertical scroll, but it feels like a lot more!

Contributor
@froozog Webtoon format feels like a lot more because they separate the panels into multiple ones which you have to scroll vertically. They actually have less content than a typical manga release. But the colour especially in Solo Levelling is a big plus though.

SPOILER
220px-Wingdings.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm kind of lost here... JIn-Woo has a second heart now ?
Did he become the past Shadow Monarch ? Or did he just view his memories ?
I would presume that the architect of the system used to be an angel... Which would make him the Monarch's enemy, right ?

This is just a theory based on this manhwa so far, but since Jin-Woo was showed to have two separate hearts, and the architect has 2 sides to his face, it could symbolise that architect in reality is just a stored away memories of Jin-Woo before he come to his senses as a reawaken hunter. I know that this is extremely stretched theory as the father of Jin-Woo and various other factors do not fit much to this. Either way, I should shut up now and wait till next chapters to find out!

Users who are viewing this thread