Fed-Kun's army
Well it's no surprise that with a name like centipede he'd have some kind of connection with the Gu ritual Agito took part in. Maybe he himself went through a Gu and came out on top and that thing he was holding was basically a memento that Agito also recognized from his own Gu ritual.

Double-page supporter
Aaaaaaa Agito is finally stepping up to the ring! This is gonna be good

Thanks for the quality chapter as always HnG team!

Dex-chan lover
@xplode: Here’s a quote from Wikipedia regarding gu.

“. . . ashes of old flowered silk are a cure for poison of ku of insects or reptiles which eat such silk. His commentator adds, that those insects are coiled up like a finger-ring, and eat old red silk and flowered silk, just as caterpillars eat leaves; hence, considered in the light of the present day, those insects are gold caterpillars.“

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another great chapter, it was nice to see some camaraderie kinda/sorta from the purgatory team so it adds to that team's dynamic, but honestly I had completely forgotten that the Elric brothers' dad was on purgatory's team. Now I'm interested to know who will end up being Lui's opponent later on. Also another big question is what will Muteba's new job end up being?

Just got caught up 2 days ago.... the most bittersweet feeling in the world is getting caught up on an ongoing manga

xpt

Hold on tight to your asses for an extremely high level match.

With his nickname being the centipede and having the ring, I wonder if he had any part of selecting Agito for the gu ritual and Agito remembering that.

If so, that guy is veeery high ranking and dangerous, but I still believe enraged and unleashed Agito can take it.

Dex-chan lover
Dear author-san, you better not do Fang like "the boss when you unlock him as playable character" or i swear i gonna cry riot :')

Users who are viewing this thread