Dex-chan lover
@KeiosKod

Then why not have a frame that suggests Arashiyama had some form of threat ready (like some focus on his arm in his pocket or whatever)?
In any case, it's hard to see someone trying to calm the game resorting to something other than dodging that punch so I would personally think it unlikely his method wouldn't be gentle, but even if it weren't, why would Lu care about Raian being sent flying after sending a punch first? Especially if he's a member of Worm. Well this is all rhetorical since we can't reach any conclusion right now.

I was under the impression that there were only 2-3 members of Worm participating but that number is blowing up. Edward Wu also remarked that the Worm is a very secretive organisation to the point that they don't really know who is a part of it and who is not. Now all of them are, one after the other, taking out their loudspeakers and telling the Kengan fighters: "Hello, hello, member of Worm here, please send a fighter with a connection to Worm"?

After Naidan it's just hard to say if the Worm is secretive or not. Maybe going around with the nickname the centipede and flashing his cock ring to other fighters with the intent that now they should "show me yours" is a sign that he's part of Worm. Or maybe he's actually fighting against the Worm and taunting them to come at him.

Oh, I just had a thought. Muteba might encounter Xia Ji, since he's also skirting about.

I hope we'll get some sort of explanation for Naidan's behaviour. He considered Liu a friend, but keeps whispering weird stuff at him which he doesn't understand. Telling Liu that Nicolas is suspicious is just going to make it more likely that Liu confronts him and gets in trouble with Worm. Perhaps that's his way of ensuring that Liu doesn't get recruited into Worm, but I'm curious what they're recruiting strategy even is "Hey, we're going to kill some people, don't ask why, and you get to suicide when we tell you to, but we have money, wanna join?"

We'll see.

@cgr

Yeah, I was thinking that too.
Even if he doesn't take off the mask, I assume it'll be sent flying off during the fight, and we'll get to see what he looks like.

Dex-chan lover
@Kireato Okubo isn't dressed as a simple clown, he's dressed as a famous Osaka mascot, Kuidaore Taro. His attire isn't a diss of Purgatory but a shoutout to his city.

What the hell is the point of Yamashita as the manager if everyone's just "I'll go next"

Fed-Kun's army
@Achygogg
I think mainly to calm the fighter down in the case they end up fighting each other.
I mean Yamashita is the one most familiar with all the fighter, so Nogi probably consider Yamashita better be there just in case. Sure, he can't do shit to them but he know how to talk with each of them.

@Kireato
Perhaps Naidan didn't mean to say Nicolas' worm. After all, he knows firsthand they don't really mean Liu any harm. Besides, Nicolas being worm is too easy at this point. I think he might be something even worse.

Double-page supporter
collar?
did he call fang a dog?
lmao
raian is still an ass
i like it

WAKE UP THE EMPEROR WAKE UP THE EMPEROR WAKE UP THE EMPEROR WAKE UP THE EMPEROR WAKE UP THE EMPEROR

Ick

IT'S HAPPENING, WE'RE GETTING THE FUCKING
KANOH AGITO!!! MUHFUGGIN FANG UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!

Group Leader
1x
im actually scared about this match-up

Group Leader
Thanks, Hokuto no Gun, for the top-notch TL, RD, and TS! Really enjoyed it

Have you guys noticed that Agito's opponent's epithet is "Centipede?" This has to be directly related to Agito's past as a participant and survivor of the Gu. Likely, his opponent has played some part in or is related to the group that organized said Gu.

Users who are viewing this thread