Seing denji eating : MmMmmmMmm~~😋
Saw next chapter update in a week : HMmmmmmm....🤨

I guess if you can't beat them, eat them, right? Cannibalism is no joke for this series. 🤣

I was so confused the first time I read it then it slowly, like a worm climbing you from the foot down, crept upon me.

I guess that's one way you want your readers to absorb the chapter. Good god.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
FUJIMOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shit's fucked.
He basically shitposted the ending at this point.
Good lord, It's like writing a creepypasta on crack.
What the actual fuck.

EDIT:

Nevermind, I just realised that I forgot one of the most important plotpoints, my bad.
But this was a real doozy.
I mean, I dont know if would've been as disgusted if they would've eaten her in an actual fight, with blood and gore, in the spur of the moment. That would really be selling it. lmao goddamnit

Dex-chan lover
Whatever happened to Power's cat? :[ Idk what'd be worse, confirmation that she's dead or the author just forgetting about her.

LMAO never thought vore/cannibalism would be a thing I'd see in a shounen jump manga, but oh well

Sucks that the next chapter's the last, I really like this manga. Hope the anime does it justice and I also hope there's some kind of sequel manga, there's so many concepts for demons that Fujimoto could make based on the universe he created in this manga

Users who are viewing this thread