I'm liking this timeline
also interesting how the system seeming to be encouraging more and more to break rules of the world.

Power Uploader
@ruth1ess

WTH are you talking about? Do you really want them to LOWER the resolution? I don't think I've ever heard that one before.

Ah fuck, did he really forget to absorb the skills outta desert god or did it happen off-screen?

Dropping so many chapters at the same time AND upscailing the whole thing for better resolution? What a chad move, lads.

@seekermoc nothing ruth1ess said was wrong though. It's way too zoomed in to read comfortably and it's not like you had to use a magnifying glass to read before, so the change of resolution (which btw is not the correct term here) wasn't even needed to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I ship them again!

Also whoaa...the crow was a demigod or even a god in the past...cool

Power Uploader
@sfPanzer,

What do you think the "correct" term is then? They increased the resolution, that's why the picture looks bigger. There is no other term you could use to describe this. Hell, even the scanlator themselves said that they increased the resolution, so I'm not sure what else you could be talking about.

@ruth1ess

Looks like you have a low resolution screen. In that case, you can just zoom out like you did in your example to make it easier to read. However, if you have a high resolution screen, you can't just zoom in without losing quality, so the higher resolution images look so much better now.

Group Leader
@ruth1ess @sfPanzer and anyone else who is having trouble with the high resolution looking too zoomed in, MangaDex has settings to fix this problem for lower resolution screens!
To fix the issue please follow these steps:

-On the left hand menu click Settings (immediately above the chat button)

-Click the check box labeled "Display advanced settings."

-Under Maximum container width type 850.

This should fix the issue and make it more readable for you, while still leaving it higher quality for those with better screens! 😄

I usually read in my phone... so yeah this shit is unreadable made me frustrated for a couple of mins so I just turned my pc on again and started reading:/

Users who are viewing this thread