okubo's cheerings are especially proactive for agito, like an excited kid watching a new episode of ultraman

never change okubo

Fucking knew it. They're the "same".

Have pateince guys, the worm's ways and motives are going to get revealed really vaguely and hella slowly. It's obvious that's the story-telling route that the author is going for.
Stop bitching about it like it's some sort of badly inserted subplot. It's been there since the first kengan manga.

My prediction for Nicholas ist that he is a Niko
I mean Nicholas is just a longer version of Niko
Nicholas
Nicho
Niko

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter, and yes I'm getting the strong feeling that Nicholas will definitely have some variation of the advance technique. He will Hulk-out during his match. Naidan was a high ranking work there's no way he would warn his friend about Nicholas if a)He wasn't a worm as well and likely to harm others once he deems them no longer of any use to him b) Nicholas is more dangerous then Lui in some manner and his appearance is deceiving. Otherwise he would have warned him about Lui instead.

If Lu Tian is from hong kong, then I'm from Jupiter, lol. The guy looks like a westerner. I hope agito wins, also I'm curious about what the two of them have in common with Niko.

xpt

While I believe Lu Tian is real strong, this will probably end in one sided domination once Agito goes psycho mode. Yet another level unlocked for his endless evolution.

I bet his Niko is “The Real Niko”, whom we know had some relation with the worm. I don’t think Nicholas is a worm at all.

Dex-chan lover
So the worm is connected to the "Niko" who taught Ohma the Advance. Neat

Dex-chan lover
It's all worms

Also Lolong is so goddamn lovable. I can't wait for his match. Meanwhile Nicolas is such a troll.

@spicypeppers him calling prototype to Agitoh and that he "inherit (a) Niko's techniques" makes me think that he can use the Advance ?) But we have ti w8 to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread