Holy god! Those people got no eyes!

anyways, thanks for the translation muh dude ;)

Honestly, people that forgive poor craftsmanship at every turn are just as bad as those that complain about it incessantly.

Dex-chan lover
hmm can't rmember much about this series. just that mc is a master martial artist and killed everyone in the room that summoned him. he ran off and wandered around, the granddaughter of the court wizard who summoned him is also the head knight, and pursues him. he does stuff that i don't remember, saved 2 sisters, don't remember any other side characters, ends up being baron of wortenia peninsula somehow.

Ok, i'm just going to put this out as i'm sure people complained about it, the size of the images is too small. we aren't in the age of dial up and even increasing image size by 2-3x would still barely take up space, yes, it wont look good by any means, but it will make it less of a problem to read.

You should get a better raw source, and they are available, but some times this is the best quality you can get your hands on, so be it, but increase the dimensions by 3-4x next time, a 1266-1688 width would have been night and day for readability and allowed you to better put text in boxes.

@captain_crunch

He got himself involved in a civil war and with the mercenary militia he had they managed to win. His reward was the "worthless" Wortenia Peninsula.

Except once he manages to get his work force and trains his soldiers, he later on discovers that his ability to grow stronger from killing others also somewhat applies to them IIRC so long as they are under him, kind of like EXP splitting.

The last page was a good cleanser, not a nice thing to look at but clear image.
Thanks for the trans

Holy shit its been 8 months since the last chapter. Anyhow scan size is too small/bad quality raws and translation could use a proofreader but overall pretty good and at least readable. Ty for the upload, I missed this series.

Double-page supporter
he better not buy them and free them immediatly like a retard, make them work on your land and earn their freedom by building up the land so they feel like they belong. like that stupid arc from vinland saga

I'd rather keep waiting for a better translation team to take over. This is just pure garbage, especially in comparison to previous releases.

Dex-chan lover
Ahh... This really brings me back to early 2000's when we had to read manga of this quality.

Dex-chan lover
Holy wooly! It's been 8 months since the last update! Guess LH just forgot about the title.

Users who are viewing this thread