I was so happy for these new chapters but......... her logic makes me mad but I can't do shit about it.

Dex-chan lover
"if we became lovers, then we might have to break up someday"
?????????????

Dex-chan lover
Kaguya-sama's logic
FDyYFK4.png

Dex-chan lover
@ikevinz77 I mean, she's not wrong; nothing lasts forever (especially when talking about teenage relationships), so is it better (for the heart) to possibly drift apart as friends or go through a potentially ugly breakup as lovers? That dilemma is one of the main reasons (from an in-universe, perspective, anyway) you have so many characters in romance series acting so hesitant about confessing, even when both people involved know the other's feelings.

Double-page supporter
Hmmm good choice kouhai because if she starts dating too soon, then she might not know about his preferences or his likes or dislikes and that will lead up to breakup

Aggregator gang
if we became lovers, then we might have to break up someday ? ??? ???????????
????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

unconsciously is not necessarily wrong, since it can be read as "not conscious of what I was saying" and be related to talking without thinking.

My knowledge of japanese is nul, so can't say if it's done correctly, but the english side is pretty okay otherwise

Users who are viewing this thread