Fed-Kun's army
Nice nice I want more I hope it will get an update soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Nice chapter and thank you for the translation..and see you next month again T_T

thanks for the chapter

damn the girl just in-heat too much she jump straight to asking for marry before even introduce herself

Dex-chan lover
@zz2000 So the writer is just like Akira Toriyama, writing by the seat of their pants. Throwing things onto the wall and see what sticks.

Dex-chan lover
Her dad let her wander into the forest again after she barely escaped with her life? What if he was the one who was trying to kill her?

Dex-chan lover
this is starting to become a bit senseless ...... this chapter really went over the top ,and thats unfortunate considering how different the story is compared to regular isekai/makeovers ,and the art was good tooo.... first they show some high class girl wander around the streets,then they show an academy which is too prestigious that the mc even doubts whether he s allowed to set foot in having lunch cost less than half a pound ,then they again show a princess wander around in dungeons, i just hope the author doesnt kill the plot which is already killed and show something sensible ,well its not upto him tho as this is an adaptation ,they r just gonna show whatevers there in the novel ,but they should realize that many things have already been showed that's way over the top and start showing cool fight scenes like one d expect seeing the cover and his abilities

Users who are viewing this thread