Can’t believe it’s been 2 months since the last release. I weirdly missed this more than I expected lmao

This is one of the better isekais, so I'm glad to see it still getting updated and translated. Almost nobody does the concept of going back and forth freely between the worlds, Tales of Wedding Rings is just about the only other one I know of, and even then it's not freely.

Though the princess is a pretty terrible ruler, dragging her subjects into a death trap just so she can try and find a guy she met once who might not even exist. But I suppose we're not really supposed to notice that.

Dex-chan lover
That princess is adorable. Seems to be about as sharp as silk, but still adorable.

So, he can have at least two wifes, one on Earth, one on another world... if he able to keep the gate as secret

cringe story
ugly guy become handsome and strong with 0 effort because his kind, and girls throwing their ass i mean love or interest because a strong handsome man save them, but the art is good, story imo no.IRL taking care of your looks require time and effort also having a strong muscular body this story indoctrinate the reader that you dont have to make effort and just be kind bs.

So the infinity gauntlet made its way to this universe.

Dex-chan lover
@devilish3173 For real. I think it would have been better if he'd gotten stuck in that world and was forced to either shape up or die without just being fed 100 levels for using some overpowered item and one-shotting something strong. Then he could make it back to his original world after some time passed and he bettered himself. They could even age him back to the moment he left as some sort of dimensional nonsense, and give him some genuine moments where he fights back against his family, and brings himself back in line with what he did in he other world.

At the moment, in like two weeks he's literally fed a hot body, amazing stats, and basically everything he could ever dream of including several extremely thirsty waifus because why? Cause he's a nice guy? Just being a nice person doesn't win you all the power and affection you could ever want, as much as that would be a highly ideal world.

Having someone who for all intents and purposes is some hunkalicious babe magnet act like he's fugly, weak, and unworthy of everything is just kind of cringey, and I hate that word.

That said, I'm still reading the story. I don't hate it, and the art is pretty good. I just don't like the message.

if I was him, when suddenly a beautiful princess propose to me, my first respon will be "where's the hidden cam? this must be a joke!"

@Lord-Raine
There is that winning lottery isekai and saving money for retirement isekai if you wants more of going back and forth between earth and isekai. I believe there is more, like that peddler meeting flower girl one but I'm not really wants to try to remember stuff atm.

@Shuu93
More girls will coming, saint archer, assassin that will become princess p.a, and also president they will know the secret

Users who are viewing this thread