Fed-Kun's army
Twenty dead hunters? Not even that number appeared on the previous chapters ...

Dex-chan lover
Lol why the hell is Japan's army fielding German Tiger II tanks from world war 2? Was that the first reference picture for a tank the author found and he just though "eh whatever, gonna run with it"?

Dex-chan lover
@blackdirt : so far Jin-woo is the only one who has been able to talk to the monsters, no one else can understand what they say. It is not that they do not communicate, it is that they can not.
Also look back at the first red gate, the monsters are basically under a compulsion to kill humans.

Dex-chan lover
This has been the worst chapter in quite some time, the novel was much better on this part.

@SweatyBrie two? Nah, a lot more.
The giants will break through, destroy the city and kill the hunters on standby, then spread through Japan, then Jin Woo will hunt them around one by one (not personally tho, Beru, Tusk and Igris will help as detached forces) until he finally fights the boss and THEN gets inside the gate to meet Regias, when the plot is finally revealed.

I hope they only paid that guy the daily $10 million instead of the yearly $3.6 billion. Either way, gonna need a refund, bruh.

@ShionSinX

I absolutely agree. This didn't do justice to the novel... But I'm still super excited to see what comes next. This is going to be the s***!

rip time to refund all the money he got.

@ShionSinX did they go more in depth with the content of this chapter in the novel? Do you mind telling me? I don't mind spoiler content.

Fed-Kun's army
what a fucking waste of time hyping him up if hes gonna be a useless cunt that dies in 3 pages

Supporter
why the fuck are there Tiger IIs on the streets of Japan, and why the hell are they calling them "modern weapons"?
unknown.png

Supporter
Wow, those 3 seconds the s ranked guy held up the barrier were quite expensive for the government XD

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... pretty sure that in the novel giants were described more like AoT titans. With clothes and weapons, they look more like big orcs here.

Aggregator gang
Um so haha HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!! Why yes I blew your national budget to put a barrier that lasted 3 whole seconds. OH AND DID I MENTION THAT IT LOOKS LIKE WW3 ABOUT TO START!! Rather MonsterWars1

Users who are viewing this thread