Yikes, this is why i dont like reading the source material before the adaptation, so much stuff missing

Double-page supporter
Man, i hate when things go stupidly overpowered, several chapters building up the barrier guy power to destroy it in a single panel, that's bad writting all over. It's good there are no downvotes here otherwise i would be damned buti think it's nice Solo Leveling is ending soon if this is the way author progress the plot.

great shield?
nope japan, use your Gundams lol xD
yay waiting next again, and thanks for upload xD

Can someone please tell me what they skipped in this chapter that was mentioned in the LN? Everyone's talking about it but no one's telling what it is. (Make sure to use a spoiler tag lmoa)

It's starting!!
the revelation of the monarchs' existence is starting!! And that's Jinwoo's father who spied on Yuri, right?

Dex-chan lover
as much as previous snipe was worse than WDW TL, now look how tables have turned - in many places TL doesn't make much sense now here and is better in the snipe

please improve 👾

Fed-Kun's army
@HeatRiot
oVQ6X8F.gif
yup

Everyone knew this would happen, no one can stand before WINGDINGS!

Double-page supporter
Orlov asked too much money from the Japanese they had to dig some old Panther II to outfit their army instead of their Type 90.

Aggregator gang
@BOTMAN If you want better writing, go read the wn because obviously with the limited ammount of pages they have they cant put everything... and yes world class hunters are the best of the best, the world class hunter are supposed to be a lot lot stronger than even s rank hunters... But the monster that are coming out of this gates are on the same power level as this double dungeon our mc just got out off and stronger.

I dont know what you expect from what's been the premise of the entire webtoon since the very beginning.

Users who are viewing this thread