Dex-chan lover
I understand Orlov was here to job to the S gate, but one single hit? Isn't he a top-tier hunter? At least show us a fight.

Also dem lady abbs.

@Salveron007 Hai I read the LN so i’m here :D

this chapter of the manhwa covered around 3 chaps of the LN. first off, the fight between the angel dude and hunter cha was shorter, they were having a good chat in the LN lmao. also, Jing Woo oppa (lol) was unconscious while lying down instead of standing, not important but i wanted to point that out. the ppl were hurt more severely, and so he gave hunter cha one of the potions from the store in the system. (she was hurt wayyyy more in the LN) the author did write about him fighting against the rest of the statues after killing the angel. and lastly he didn’t faint. he did ask abt Japan after he came out of the dungeon tho. this was very long and i’m not good at phrasing srry xP

@SeryjVolk they wanted to make sure that the Orlov dude would seem weaker than he thought, and to make sure to impress ppl when Jin Woo oppa (lol) kills them all (oop spoiler, but it’s a given tho)

@SeryjVolk
SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT

That's because with those giants there is the equivant of Sung Jin Woo. With those giants there is the Lord of Giants, Legia. Also called "Giant Monarch". So even if Orlov is an S rank shield master, he is still powerless againt a monarch. If I remember well, he is inside the gate, controlling the giants from there.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

NNNNNNOOOOOOOO I WANT MMMMMOOOORRREEEE😭😭😭
DON'T GIVE ME TGIS CLIFFHANGER💢💢💢💢

Omg after this arc is the americN arc I'm so excited!!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I know the name is literally "Solo Leveling" but actually having humans be able to put up some kind of proper fight (instead of just trying to survive) would be good. Even if an antagonistic asshole, I was hoping this hunter could show some level of real coolness before biting the dust. It was too much to ask I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread