Dex-chan lover
@crexmi
Yes, I surmised as much, that's why I used the term "job", as in wrestling.

@Palk94
Makes sense only if the monarch has buff skills for the giants.

And use the proper spoiler function: it's the crossed eye icon above the reply window.

What a bruhh moment. Its time for jin woo dad to kick some S tier boss ass

Bruh how can they just straight up skip jinwoo-chaein sweet scene

Dex-chan lover
@Flyingpantsu
Tiger II, not Panther II. Panther II was never built and if it would have been, it would have looked quite different.

bro why are all the s rank heroes so powerless? like yeah mc is strong but cmon these guys have kept order in the world for so long and they're getting pushed around so easily. I want to see at least some kind of badassery from them since they were built up to seem so strong in the beginning.

@Metaranius it's power creep. When a story relies on the villains getting stronger and stronger, meaning the Mc has to get stronger than that everytime, it ends up making everyone else useless.

Dex-chan lover
@Metaranius
It's the same as comparing the strongest human against a god. There's just that big of a gap between the MC's kin and your regular hunter. So, yeah, expect even more MC wankery until the very end of the series.

Group Leader
But author ... only one of those casualties was missing their shoes! The other nineteen should still be okay!

Dex-chan lover
so you're saying that hot woman with abs and tattoos already dead next chapter ... what the fuck

Hmm they skipped that Chae-in / SJW scene :/
Gotta say, I had a very different picture in my head of those giants for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread