someone who revivec the runes that haf been banned because of their mightiness

I hate saying this to people who went out of their way to do this, but please get a proofreader.

Double-page supporter
ummmm didn't I read this exact chapter before? I could have sworn the translator removed it, I don't remember who it was but they removed it due to negative comments they got.

Next time... Get a proof reader...

This was absolutely horrifying to read. I've seen bad translations with machine translations, but this managed to get at the very least 2x worse.

Honest to God, you would have made better work if you just got google translate to translate this.

If you want to be a translator, either get a proof reader to fix the huge amounts of errors in... everything, or take some English classes.

I'm going to take my leave to bleach my eyes now. Cheers.

Group Leader
thanks but, um, well... do you have a proofreader? you should probably get one if you don't since this is kinda, um...

did you do this on purpose or...?
um if i'm striking to you as rude, sorry, but everything is kinda, yknow, shitty.

i already read this chapter before, didn't we have a slightly better translation before??

Aggregator gang
I opened the first page, saw what it was, backed away and came in for the comments.

Dex-chan lover
The structure of most of the text was good. There were grammatical errors here and there, but that can be easily fixed by getting someone to go over the text for you.

Other than that. Thanks for putting in work.

I know number of folk down here are being overly rash and critical, but I made sure to go over the chapter couple of times and I will say that it is 5 times better than any stupid machine translation.

There was a clear effort made to make things comprehensible and understandable to read. There was flow and besides grammatical errors being in the higher parts, the sentence structure remained quite solid for most of the bubbles.

Users who are viewing this thread