Feels like machine translations.
It's really gross, and have to re-read lines before I'm sure I understand what's going on, which isn't helped when every couple pages has an untranslated line.
Even then, I don't really understand from pages 8-10. Like, what's this about a curse? I don't understand… Hero goes to undo a curse, somehow this leads to demihumans dying…???????

People who claim this is understandable are 100% lying. I may as well look at the raws, and have the Google Translate app work on it. There's always idiots in the comments trying to defend "translators" for sticking text into a machine translator, and handing us whatever it shits out, and sometimes the product they give at least looks understandable, but in cases like this, I'd rather just look at the raws without any context.

Dex-chan lover
@Nep you dumb? they clearly don't hate their God aka Toru if you actually read the chapter even if the translation isn't great you still get what is said and his thought/feelings either way.
saying "His intentions don't matter since he caused everything by not writing a "proper ending"" it was a game at the start not a world so what you said's wrong since it never continued after the first release due to sales as you can tell in him and his co worker it that was the end of his game.

Sum it up how the fuck would you know you'd actually create a world from a game leading to being isekai'd into it as a loli and turned into a sacrifice to himself due to the humans greed of that said game world. That's all don't respond have a good one stop replying to my comments 😄

hi for people who hate the translation and saying its like google translate or w/e

actually,can you guys do it with google trans and upload the raws of good manga(s) like these to mangadex then?,i honestly dont even really care if its google translated or not as long its english and readable since i just need to connect the dots
and later people who want to scanlate it properly will come anyway so everyone good

(this is a serious request btw)

not defending anyone or anything,just wanting to get some benefit in this lmao

Dex-chan lover
If I have to make an assumption on the horned priest identity, It would have to be the female co-worker who was next to MC when he died.

Dex-chan lover
@bodohbayar

The problem is that the theory doesn’t match up with what will really happen.

Theory: MTL garbage translation goes up, an actual translator says “I can do better” and produces a beautiful, polished, scanlation.

Reality: MTL garbage translation goes up, the actual translators or better MTL people aren’t first, so they ignore it. Other scan sites with scripts that steal all the mangadex content and download said garbage translation and it lives on the internet forever.

If you really hate a manga series, you could do real damage by being the first person to upload a garbage translation.

Dex-chan lover
soo
they are still willing to sacrafice a child
a child that didnt do anything wrong and doesnt understand the world
yeah good ol classic the sins of your ancestor are your sin style

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@um3i
couldnt toru show that he's their God sincce y'know he'd know basically everything about that world being the one who created it himself?

Sum it up how the fuck would you know you'd actually create a world from a game leading to being isekai'd into it as a loli and turned into a sacrifice to himself due to the humans greed of that said game world.

You contradicted yourself. Right after calling me dumb too. Congratradiculations. Don't bother replying if you don't know how you contradict yourself because having an existential argument with someone that has no common sense is exhausting and pointless.

they clearly don't hate their God aka Toru
They also clearly don't know that their God literally created the Demon Lord to throw them into an age of suffering.

it was a game at the start not a world so what you said's wrong
couldnt toru show that he's their God sincce y'know he'd know basically everything about that world being the one who created it himself?

So its a world only when its convenient for you? Doesn't fkin matter if it was game at the start. If the game character hates you (as they likely will) they are just going to Ethereal Blast your face like in Star Ocean.

This argument has been enlightening. Now grow a brain.

Dex-chan lover
The typos... is this satire thats meant to piss us off? And that font... but thanks for translating anyway.

Great to see not many people complaining too hard about the typos, since the person translating it is most likely to not have English as their first language, thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Why delete and reupload? I've definitely read this chapter already...

Thank you for posting~

@Terrate

Not everyone has English as their first language, don't be rude. If you don't like it, feel free to translate a raw yourself and re-upload.

Users who are viewing this thread