Dex-chan lover
Gotta say, I'm a fan of these smock-looking school uniforms. They're very different.

Fed-Kun's army
Translator, is there any reason why you're using make pronouns when referring to the MC? It seems pretty weird at this point considering she's embraced her new identity.

Well, at least Hinata isn't unlikable. iirc, in the pre-serialization, she kinda just showed up out of nowhere and the focus shifted from KisugixMememori to HinataxMememori, and it was just super jarring. This time around, we should get more time to flesh her character out.

Dex-chan lover
When Hinata was saying that she would show “her how to be a girl” was that supposed to be more of the “I’ll make you into a woman” line used when a girl experiences her first time and “becomes a woman”? Just trying to understand why they were saying it was lewd. It’s the only thing I can think of.

The pronoun usage in this translation is fine, please don't change anything in that regard

I hope it won't go down the Yuri route or I'll just drop this...

I dont really care if it yuri route or threesome route but if the story remain interesting i will continue.

Users who are viewing this thread