Fed-Kun's army
Rule #1. The one who seems to be losing first will later win by comeback.

Banned
Oh here we go, is Kanoh going to evolve???

This battle honestly reminds me with Kanoh vs Okubo with those grappling and Kanoh defending from mountain positions.

Kanoh's hair is still combed back. Lu Tian can't even get him warmed up all that fast. Man, something tells me that as tough and agile as Lu Tian is, this clown couldn't put a dent in the high-class Kengan fighters.

so this lu tian uses a lot of water kata? is formless water kata ? maybe ohma will learn formless from his water kata??

Double-page supporter
Also thanks to Hokuto no Gun for the amazing work this year. You guys being consistent really made this year great amidst the corona virus

Huge thanks to Sandro-sensei and Daro-sensei most of all. Support them guys by visiting the raw chapters on the chapter front page

between kanoh and misasa, kanoh gives off more of a “fang” atmosphere, no matter who the current fang is, he’ll always be THE fang to me

Dex-chan lover
This fight has been pretty equal. Although it appears that Lu Tian has been dodging more and has achieved a superior position.

I'm really curious to see what Kanoh Agito has up his sleeves. I recall that he had just barely grasped an interesting technique from fighting the beard. He appears confident about what comes next, but who knows what Lu Tian may still be capable of.

Users who are viewing this thread