Really good chapter and I knew Agito wasn't on vacation this two years after the Kengan tournament. BTW thats not the Kure Clan's technique.

I would love to see a Purgatory manga. With all those rules and the ranking sistem, they look more like a legit combat sport promotion than the Kengan assosiation.

Isn't that the point though? Purgatory is an underground fighting ring where the purpose is spectacle and entertainment, and Kengan was always about using fighters to takeover businesses and acquire assets

Glad to see the GOAT still watching the boys, sad he wasnt in the fights but i guess it wud be to easy for kengan

Question for the translators: Is the Kanoh's usage of "Me" significant? Just wondering if it was a translation thing or does he genuinely stop referring to himself in the plural to signify the personality integration thing?
Either way, cool chapter and thanks for your hard work.

@revorevi I'm not a translator, but I've discussed this with HnG so I have a bit of insight. Agito never referred to himself in the plural. Instead, he was changing pronouns, from a more neutral pronoun to "ore," which is an aggressively, almost sarcastically masculine pronoun used only by people who take themselves too seriously. Because English doesn't have multiple personal pronouns like Japan, HnG decided to start using "we" to differentiate them. However, I don't know if Agito stopped using "ore" or if HnG just stopped writing it as "we."

Users who are viewing this thread