Dex-chan lover
I was like "did mangasushi lose their proofreader?" then i noticed that it was not mangasushi that uploaded this.

Fed-Kun's army
Yikes, random snipe with a horrible translation? please just remove this from the site and let the proper group do their job.

Thanks for translating this manga. If they say your translate is bad, I think thats okay. They read your works too :v, so thank you very much for translating this content

Group Leader
Yeah, that was shit.
I don't mind sniping, when you try to do the job better, or that there hasn't been an update in a while.
But Mangasushi has been releasing pretty regularly, and the quality is really nice.

This chapter is just bad.
And dangerous for the readers.
What if Mangasushi decides to drop the manga because of this kind of crap.

So, Rüya Manga, please go back to doing Turkish translation, or translate something dropped or not picked up yet...

Aggregator gang
The capital I's with dots are Turkish, they have both an I ı and an İ i

Dex-chan lover
@HeyHeyWhat Probably nothing? They just updated this series 4 days ago and didn't say anything about dropping it then afaik.

If this got double posted, blame the site. Acting pretty wonky at the moment.

@baskinbobin More like people don’t really check the scanlator until they finished or stopped reading the chapter since most reader automatically click any new chapter they see.

I mean, it’s like they don’t even try to make any sense of their translations. Pretty sure if you’re trying to translate to another language that you’re not native you want to look for a proofreader or at the very least using free apps like Grammarly.

Give me a month to learn python and I could probably write a script that nabs raws from the internet, OCR scans the writing and translate+typeset it at roughly this quality. I won't actually do this since fuck programming, but you get the idea.

images

Users who are viewing this thread