Dex-chan lover
And that's why you always kill your villains, kids. So that shit like this doesn't happen.

Dex-chan lover
guess time for some mature content now where heroes actually need to kill villains. been high time for that after the massive collateral damage especially on the public of the previous arc. certainly will bring character development to the next level, i wonder how many students will actually hesistate and drop out because they cannot decide to go for a kill if necessary.

The worst people in life are those who would see the world bend to their moral beliefs in spite of the detrimental effect it has on everyone else; keeping a mass murderer alive because you think killing is bad is moral narcissism. Saving lives and keeping people safe should never be at conflict with "doing the right thing".

Never try to contain the threat, always neutralise it. How you personally feel about killing should never be prioritised over the need to do so; people will die if you don't.

Look at how many people died to capture these villains once. By refusing to kill them, you are inadvertently declaring their lives to be more valuable than the hundreds they've killed.

God, I really do hate people who do this shit.

Dex-chan lover
"this will be the story of how i become the greatest demon lord of all!"

yeah that's a poor choice of words, we all know what happens to demon lords in action mangas lol

They should’ve rethought their death penalty laws. Now they’ve got this Arkham Asylum situation where all the super villains are free.

That be some very cringe and clunky dialog. I'm hope whatever he said just doesn't translate well into english

Dex-chan lover
That new lady is cute...

@SuperChu132 He's already known as a villain... I don't think a different title will make much of a difference.

@RaijinWolf @SilverSeagleLive

To be fair, they originally did plan to kill the big guy, but they couldn't without using bombs and stuff.

That said, I find the lack of death penalty kinda weird in this. These are deranged super powered killers.

In our world, while we have issues with the Death Penalty, a large part of the reason isn't because people view killing as bad, but because of the fact that we had too many cases of "guilty" people being found innocent and the fact that it's not always applied fairly (black people are more likely to get death penalty than whites for the same crimes).

And frankly, in our real world, humans are drastically easier to neutralize and not nearly as dangerous as in these comics.

Yet somehow, rules kept in mind for our real world are being used in a society where these lunatics could easily slaughter thousands.

Double-page supporter
Who is the new girl and the guy she freed? I don't remember them

Aggregator gang
Will we ever get a breather? feels like MHA is doing the opposite of what every other manga is doing wrong where every chapter is so suspense and plot heavy. Don't have enough time to process what's going on before another gut punch comes in. Feeling burnt out on the whole thing.

Fed-Kun's army
I like this manga really, but they are stacking the bad guys way to high meanwhile all the main chars are college students....
Shigaraki is a walking cheat code as far as villains go.
Also if shigaraki and the numo escaped wouldn't putting that facility on high alert from the get go be the proper thing to do?
This chapter just feels like one giant walking plot hole done for the sake of convenience just to break mush face out of jail.

Literally every pro hero: Don't you think at least 1 of the top 10 should be here just in case Shigaraki, a walking nuke that all the heroes together could barely stop, decides to come rescue his mentor and the physical embodiment of extinction?
Horikoshi: HAHA PLOT GO BRRRRR

Aggregator gang
Argh!!!
We are doomed.
Two AFO user are now in the wild. Deku is hurt badly. All Might retired.
😭😭😭.
So, i am into anime than manga, so i wanna ask a question that, is there any way that deku can get to share his power to all might. Didn't he used the power sharing with bakugo in the movie- heroes rising. There is no chance that he can beat both AFO and shigaraki all alone. it'll be a miracle if he starts using OFA at 💯% of it's potential.

@Piyush123 The movie is highly non-canon and OFA does not work like that.

As for what's going on now, OFA will probably take his recruits and go into hiding. Shigaraki's body is pretty horrifically damaged at this point. Toga and Dabi probably won't rejoin after they were abandoned by a dickhead leader so they'll be rogue factions. Manga isn't over yet

Users who are viewing this thread