@FantasyMaster Maybe the author wants us to think that Nishina has something to do with that. But the first time the ring didn't appear was waaay before they even met her

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster It's just my theories in the spoiler, not anything factual.
I'm not sure if that curiosity is directed at me or to anyone in general, but there's not enough information from the manga. It took from 120 to 140 to pick back up in the hospital -_- there's not enough information for girls not getting the rings. I noticed with the first three girls that they genuinely fell in love/liked with Youta before they mated and they didn't get the ring. That was when Nishina wasn't around, but since Nishina is around now maybe she had control over it since Nishina was nearby and got upset? She wasn't near Piano and she got it. There can only be theories at this point. There's not enough information to know for sure. I'm not sure if there's a light novel to figure out more.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal no no, only the first sentence was directed at you, the rest are just the things i thought while i was trying to "connect the dots"
As i sadly don't remember the first 3 instance where the ring didn't appear, i don't point the finger at Nishina, but as you said, her face and her words have too much of an impact to not have any meaning behind. That's why i believed it was more likely because he "surrendered to the darkness" he spoke of and was being a prick...but that was considering both the words of Nishina and the fact that i don't remember the previous 3 cases. Now that you tell me that those 3 were truly liked/loved mc, my theory loses its base and all that is left for me is to wait and see lul

Group Leader
@FantasyMaster
This shouldn't be a spoiler, but might as well. First one was Lilia (tattered doll), the second was hanahana that came out and actually fell in love with him, third was the femdom guardian from Sandorio ^^ yeah nishina might have some subconscious power if she truely doesn't remember anything to prevent the curse being lifted if she's jealous/upset.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks alot for the mass release this was a great surprise today

Group Leader
I woke up and saw a mass of new updated PP chapters. Damn, I was shocked for a second but then I checked the chapter numbers xD
Will read them soon.
Thanks for the release.

Bro how can I be this fucking appalled yet so interested by this story I really don't get it.

Dex-chan lover
@Derv Not that they're on the same level but this is like watching Highschool DxD for the first time. You get curious from all the smut that is thrown at your face and then eventually stay because the story got interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@omfganimal
In my opinion, Nishina have nothing to do with it since in the previous cases where the rings doesn't appear, She wasn't awake. The circumstances of the girls who didn't get the rings was also different where hana-hana was lovey dovey and have consensual mating with Youta while the sadistic girl (Erza) was already in the process of breaking moon and started melting. As we learned previously they can't stop a moon break after this melting phase. And in the case of Lilia, it was similar to Hana-hana. So I can't really pinpoint a single reason why the mark didn't appear on Hana and Lillia. The author will probably reveal it soon enough after Youta get resurrected.

In that note I always wondered how his body transformed from a very injured state to good as new when resurrected. More mysteries.

Users who are viewing this thread