@Lil_root
Apparently her name was supposed to be Eve Reese from the get-go, at least according to the kaiyari wiki. Seems like the guys at LH botched it a bit.

@wynnmore

Fucking moonrunes, holly shit

I love writing in hieroglyphics; you bout you?

NO excuse me, I couta go back to being a rough coated, dough faced thoughtful ploughman; who trudged through the streets of Scarborough after falling into a slough coughing and hiccoughing.

Dex-chan lover
@wynnmore Note that wiki is based off of the "official" translation, which is often just some other translator's opinion about how a particular name, word, or phrase should be read, though sometimes they do contact the original author to ask for clarification. Crunchyroll, Funimation, 4Kids, MangaGamer, Qidian etc. stuff is licensed, but translated poorly, and a lot of DLSite games are also pretty poorly translated. Then there are those words or phrases that can have multiple legitimate translations, like the very common "Nascent Soul" in Xianxia and similar novels. It is composed of two characters, [元婴] and transliterates as "yuanying", and literally translates as "Origin(al) Infant" (which is why they're usually depicted as weird buddha baby spirit things), but "Primordial Spirit", "Nascent Soul" "Origin State" and all the various permutations of those also are accurate translations of the *meaning* of the term. Hell, there are some translators out there that translate "dantian" as "pill" because the "dan" in dantian means pill, while "jindan" means "golden core", as in the stage before Nascent Soul.

TL;DR: Translations are messy.

Fed-Kun's army
people thinking LHT dropped this series

have you ever heard of this concept called

S N I P I N G

@Whysosalty Indeed. Also looking at the update frequency of previous releases it would be another 10-30 days before their even "late" dipending on how soon the author releases a new one to translate.

Nice! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Shoulda just healed her stamina, like they do in The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic.

Why is this stupid healer flipping out over something he can resolve easily? Its just poison

Dex-chan lover
Already the anime Bernie meme exist? Subarashi..

If you're going to fight poisonous, radioactive birds, why not take any precautions beforehand?

MTL?? I hope its just some people or group who can't think of a better name or just unlucky with their acronyms and not actually Machine TransLated

Dex-chan lover
ITT in this thread thread, people calling out MTL, while not being able to actually tell the difference.

Users who are viewing this thread