Kaifuku turning into the village bike cos everyone wants a turn on it
All this sniping

Anime announcement for Kaifuku has been made, and then all these people want a piece of it, well guess what bitches?!?!

LH Translations was here first, and I as the Current Proof Reader Will get it out to you as soon as our Translator gets done with her part.

on a related note: these are the series that I have had a part in that have been made into Anime

All_of_my_Manga_2_Anime.png

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao! This shit gets an anime now everyone wants a slice. Whoever gets the chapters out first I guess?

Fed-Kun's army
@Azurekite1
"LH Translations was here first, and I as the Current Proof Reader Will get it out to you as soon as our Translator gets done with her part."
There are 5 grammatical errors in this one sentence, arguably more.
"LH Translations were here first, and I as the current proofreader will get it out to you as soon as our translator gets done with her part."
As a proofreader, you are doing a terrible job. LHT is bad because you guys shit out so many series and have no quality control. It's better that a work remains untranslated then for it to get a mediocre translation.

Dex-chan lover
@reeeelmao I heartily disagree. Their scanlations pass the smell test for me, that is to say while they aren't perfect, I never get the feeling of being thrown out of the reading of it due to some jarring grammatical mistake or logical fault.

On the other hand, why should I view your comment with any thing but contempt? You, who passed judgement on a quick forum post that is not neccessarily representative of the actual work done, thinking yourself justified?

Not to mention, the ignorance of the rest of the work they put in. As a former scanlator, I can see it. The TL, the obvious points of localisation choices, the cleaning of really rough raws, the redrawing of overlap after overlap, the typesetting with various fonts and typefaces. It's easily long, long hours of work.

But like a typical manga forum troll, you think being a grammar nazi is all there is to it, or at least want to imply it is to serve your purposes if you do know the process. Nothing else in scanlation seems to be the more lower hanging fruit than criticising grammar, since it's both the only aspect of scanlation accessible to fools like you while making you feel superior.

Group Leader
@reeeelmao
1. was here first—LH Translations is a group, thus it is treated as a singular entity.
2. Proof Readerproof reader is the original form of the title before it eventually became modernised into "proofreader".

The capitalisation of the terms "proof reader" and "translator" may not be wrong, depending on whether they are being treated as job titles or common nouns.

The only things you can really nitpick about are the arbitrary capitalisations of "current" and "will" but you are otherwise incorrect about changing "was" to "were".

Fed-Kun's army
Honestly I pity all these groups that are sniping on this shitty series just because it's so discussed...

I hate to see tons of good series abandoned because no group accepts to get them, and then 4/5 groups scanalating the same chapter on another manga. It's just terrible, and makes no sense.

lol yall talk about how this is trash but yall read it and follow it as well as take the time to comment. logic🤔

Dex-chan lover
isnt it fun when 3 groups all decide to update 1 chapter but they cant decide on what to name it so the list is all fucked up

Users who are viewing this thread