Dex-chan lover
I have not read the manga, so I will only talk about the little things. So, compared to the last chapter, the romance hasn't changed and we still have waifucanon and an open end for Sagiri and Yuzuriha? Oh, another "eternal" fanon ship, how I love it.

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, I feel that this ending is rushed? What's with the time jump to the 21st century?? And I kinda wanted to see a romance ending for Sagiri, even if it couldn't be with Gabimaru like I originally wanted. And a funny/cute comparison, when they said he went from stray cat to house cat.

All in all, I'd say this was a decent read, though not one I'll ever repeat, I think.

Thanks for the translations!

Dex-chan lover
@Lioness94 Perhaps we will get a sequel or at least an epilogue. But somehow I've noticed that non-romance shonen don't like romance outside of clichés lately.

i'm glad it ended, just because something like this could've gone on wayyyyy too long and got muddled. everyone got a happy ending that was open ended

22 Jan 2018-24 Jan 2021
THX 4 ALL THE HARDOWORK AUTHOR AND STAFFS OF JIGOKURAKU
🤧🤧🤧

Dex-chan lover
Such an amazing end, i really want to see more of these characters but i accept that this is the best point to end this story, knowing every one of them was a marvelous experience, seeing that after all the death this manga shown there is still peace for some.

Kaku-sensei thank you for your work in this series, it was an amazing ride.

Seeing Gabimaru sleeping relaxed is such a cathartic moment, the same man that was like a drawn blade just living life in peace with the love of his life.

And everyone had such an amazing conclusion of this journey, i loved how the author made allusions to movies and such.

Shion and Nurugai are so cute... the Wolf and his Cub hahaha, and he has no mercy for those trying their hand in his daughter.

Gantetsusai opening a dojo/clinic was unexpected but it makes sense, the influence of Fushi in him, and as a martial artist of his level, his understanding of the human anatomy is big.

Seeing Yuzuriha well warms my heart.

Sagiri is a total tsundere, not the overbearing type but her tsun shows.

@Lioness94 I forgot his name but he is one of the Tensen, the jump to modern days is just to show that he resolved to live life (bet he an awesome teacher), and it seems he was able to collect the tao or tanden of his siblings and Mei and replanted them to resurrect them (they are peculiar life forms), i am happy for them in a way they were victims too so if they just want to live in peace good luck for them.

Nice place to end, was scared it'd keep going like most shonen but this is nice.

Dex-chan lover
I'm sad it's over but also glad it ended while it was still good.

The conclusion was really good 😊

Cub and wolf are my fav dynamic

Its was a really long buildup. The ending seems kinda forced. I was expecting the wife to be fake and gabimaru end up with sagiri.

That's the end of Hell's Paradise! I really thought that this would end on a downer but the happy/bittersweet ending fits the tone really well! Can't wait to see what the mangaka does next!

Also the fact that the Aza brothers still got a happy ending makes me tear up lol

@babonjra
It didn't get axed, this is how the author wanted it to end.

Users who are viewing this thread