So far so good! Nothing I would really call bad or anything like that. Looking forward to see how you shape up as a translator.

calling me witch and break my window ? ima kill him right away if that was me

Thank you for the chapter! Everything looks good to me. I'm no translator myself but a friend of mine is and he's told me that many meanings don't have an exact translation so it's better to get as close as you can and make it read good. Hope that helps!

Aggregator gang
Wtf is with people showing up as assholes to ask for stuff, who smashes a window to get attention!
At least that kid stopped showing up I guess.

Thanks for translating, wonder how far we are from the raws

I don't know if he came to ask for something, or to try and capture/kill her. but i'mma be honest, i REALLY want her to kill him, or at least take an arm. assert dominance, you know?

other than that, the translation didn't seem off, it was quite good imo.

Dex-chan lover
What the hell is that last page, some kind of poll? Are they really doing Rimuru like that?

Dex-chan lover
kill him dead, kthxbye

seriously, who believes it's a good idea to throw stones onto a place they presume a "witch" is living in. don't they fear curses or other magical responses at all? also, where's our safe dogs, they could have chewed a bit on him before the MC arrived. :O

Dex-chan lover
huh...thought that this is a non-split series?

also please refer to previous terminologies when scanlating, especially if they were correct or okay. if it aint broke don't fix it.

Supporter
How nice of the manga artist to draw this guy super fugly so we don't mind him getting killed

Wow, what is this zombie, and how is the location of her house public knowledge now? Probably should have hidden it further away from civilization. Or time to make some barrier magic, rather than working on her slut level.

Users who are viewing this thread