Aggregator gang
She better store most of her junk in dimensional storage and then burn the house down.

Also (following from my note last chapter) WTF? That guy really did just want free stuff and his way of saying hello was to throw a rock through the window?!?
That said we need to remember these are uneducated villagers, they’re not exactly capable of seeing the big picture, their world is menial labour day to day. So it’s probably realistic that they’d burn bridges with a source of medicine rather than establish a good relationship

@Mant
pretty sure its just beginner scanlators giving a go on it. hopefully the one that was originally working on it won't throw a fit and yeet everything out the window.

@darekpawlo
Don't put too much thought on it, its just that manga magazines like "SHOUNEN JUMP" will have stuff like these.

Dex-chan lover
Really hoping she stores her entire house in storage and next chapter the villagers get confused when they find a vacant lot

@Justking14 Yeah, and then the lord gets pissed at them, thinking that they lied to protect their supply. As a result, the greedy villagers and merchants get severe punishments.

Group Leader
@Mant
Practicing Scanlating, this manga has its chapters split in to small parts (9.1 9.2 9.3 9.4 for example)
and each chapter is short page wise (only 11 pages for this one) so it's easier to practice, rather than take a full 40+ page chapter where you might give up mid way due to the length.
Plus the raws have super good resolution so it's easier to clean.

As I said, I'm enjoying this series and saw other beginners giving it a go and wanted to go my self.

Hope everyone enjoys it :D

Power Uploader
@enmaaisha I blame the 'witch' as the little girl called her big sister as well, yet the protag never told her their name. If the little girl then goes on to tell someone about that "big sister living alone in the woods, that gave her this potion"... I don't know what else anyone should think of.

Yeh

I hope she's going to burn the whole house to the ground to spite them. I'd do that, those guys can't have such a fancy house.

The escalation worked out. Rather than build a bad tension for to long in th plot, shes gonna move on to new horizons. Goes to show the first place you try to settle down isn't always the best.

It's funny how a bunch of different groups are translating the manga and they're all doing amazing

Dex-chan lover
@ramzy Regarding romance,
I'll just say that there isn't, at least not for the main character. She's a loner tsundere. Some catch on to that behavior, but in so far what is translated in the novel, there isn't anything yet. She does get some decent friendships, but they are all platonic so far.

Double-page supporter
I’m impressed we’re on a 3 combo for quick and good chapters.

Also FLUFFY DOGGO IS BEST!

Users who are viewing this thread