Dex-chan lover
i guess they will just disqualify this match and both fighters :

- the referee girl didnt officially start the match , so they are not official fighters , they are just 1 random , crazy guy kills another random , crazy guy on the ring to entertain the audience .

- they didnt have a chance to check the fighters 's bodies for hidden weapons , so alan wu could bring a knife with him .

i guess next time , each team will add 1 more random fighter from the outside , or kick out 1 of the remaining fighters , so the number of the matches will be an odd number .

Thatsss wayyyyyyy to brutallll raian. WTF HE'S become OP. I hope ohma has too.

Was not expecting the absolute domination of Alan Wu. Looks like we're going to focus more on this subplot/behind the scenes stuff than the main matches.

Power Uploader
Only last chapter I asked for Raiyan to show his kure techniques, and right on next chapter he's comboing dude into ripping him in half, dayum he's a menace. He reminds me of Carnage from Spider Man universe for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck yeah, I missed these fights. The previous few fighters were way too evenly matched.

The writing in Kengan Omega has become complete shit, we have never seen Kure Rikuto in Kengan Asura and he wasn't even mentionned until this chapter. And that guy was supposed to become the next leader of the Kure clan !

But now we are supposed to believe that Wu and Erioh were at war ? Because someone that we know through 2 speech ballons has died ? That's the apex of lazy writing, it's evident that the author has been improvising far more than usual. Rikuto should have been shown far before, they should have killed someone like Hollis instead. I really hope Daromeon stops drawing the Kengan series after Omega and teams with a better writer, Yabako is showing his limits here.

Users who are viewing this thread