Kure Raian won by Fatality or Brutality! I’m so hyped up for this!!!!! Can’t wait to see what happened between Kure Raian and Edward Wu!

I expected Raian to win but damn, not this fast and this brutaly.
I like how the referee didn't even flinch as shocked as she was.

Dex-chan lover
That was insaaaaaaaaaaaaane ahahah this tournament has been a farce.

@Sigilbreaker26

It's not just this chapter I think the writing in Kengan Omega started to decay after Ohma's return. It completely shat on Ken Omega's end and themes.
Then we got Yumigahama being hyped as the equal to Agito before getting trashed relentlessly followed by the classic "actually he was never that strong and lost 5 times in Purgatory already". Of course he described as evil because he changed organisations for money, and when the author realised it wasn't enough they revealed he had killed someone mid-fight with Misasa.

This story is still enjoyable for the art alone but honestly I don't think it holds a candle to Kengan Asura.

Dex-chan lover
So this Rikuto was killed by Edward Wu. Is he the grandson of Erioh, and older brother of Yakusha, Karla's mother?

xpt

So Edward came to the tourney fully knowing that the Wu and Kure will be there and out for his ass. He is either SUPREMELY confident on burying anyone and everyone who will come after him, or he's gonna pull some shit to get away from all this, independent of the Worm.

Either way, sheeeeeit. I wonder how strong Eddie is.Getting some boss vibes from him.

We know this has happened so many times, raising the hype with backstory to only make the guy look like a weakling, but i think that the author went too far with the trick this time.

Even the part about something big happening in the middle in the tournament that could interrupt it has been done before, and we knew it was coming miles ago, but it isn't as bad as the other.

Dex-chan lover
Lol my prediction got totally shat on in the most glorious way possible holy shit

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the big deal is, seems like just a flesh wound to me. 🤣

@Intruvious You gotta remember that Raian is a cocky stuborn bastard and never used Kure techniques against Ohma in their Kengan match.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see what the big deal is, seems like just a flesh wound to me. 🤣

@Intruvious You gotta remember that Raian is a cocky stuborn bastard and never used Kure techniques against Ohma in their Kengan match.

Fed-Kun's army
Let's be honest, Raian didn't even notice that knife. But of course, it'll be caught on camera, and the mangled corpse will also be disqualified, somehow making this fight a "draw" lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread