@udomsa33
I think the rule regarding weapons probably states “The use of weapons is prohibited” or something to that effect.
Since Alan never got to use his knife, he gets the win by way of a technicality.

Again, the author puts up a fight of 2 similar styles. What happened, did he get tired of writing fights of different styles during kengan ashura?

Dex-chan lover
page 1 : the bitch june cameron is so fugly . her name is probably based on james cameron / jame camel-run , a talentless hack who made some trashy films like avatard , alita battle angel , titanic .....

Double-page supporter
@Siriuscolt

fair point
but i think its more relationship between these two rather than fight style imo

---
but damn "the gentle king" huh?
seems like this is interesting

I thought we were taking a break from the tournament and going for an all out war between kure and worm.. well guess not.
Now if hayami loses then it would be extremely difficult for kengan side to bridge the gap in points and actually win the tournament.

All of purgatory's fighters except falcon, were carried back on stretcher after the fight and still they're the ones leading. Such a shame really.
I'm getting a feeling that if Akoya and Nickolas were to fight, then there'll be another Disqualification for sure. Let's see.

Double-page supporter
There's an assassin and a psycho in their team and you are trying to act as if a possible murderer is a monster.

honestly i dont see masaki losing this one for some reason. it would feel pretty pointless to have this character introduced, off-screen a character we know is strong, and then just lose. there are so many other characters that could've been brought in if this match was gonna be a loss for kengan.

honestly though at this point the most important character to me is liu. i REALLY wanna see what happens on his front. characters like him, small but very-experienced fighters, are always really interesting to me and i really want to see what happens when he sees ryuki again

Dex-chan lover
Well, dang. I was honestly expecting the match to be inconclusive. I was also expecting Nitoku to be the one to face this guy just because they kinda dress similarly. But I should've known that it would be Masaki's turn when they mentioned Jurota's style to be Judo.

@Renard It's likely that Jurota is associated, or even friends with the original Masaki's dad and his buddies who he murdered since they were all judo practitioners. So I wouldn't blame him for focusing more on the guy he doesn't know is just a clone of who he may actually be after.

Don't tell me that Jurota is the little brother of one of the said practitioners that was murdered by meguro back then? I remember that all 3 students and the master were killed by meguro (who I sometimes feel that he's based on Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde)

Hype ch but feels like hayami's being set up to die now that purgatory are more cautious/aware.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's just for story purposes so that team kengan gets to have 2 more winners when all is said and done before the final tie breaker fight (1 is Raian, 1 to negate the "loss") but having a dude ignore the ref and attack before the fight is started while pulling a knife and still not being counted disqualified, in fact being counted the winner, legit angers me.

Aggregator gang
That call is Raian is bs. That guy had the knife in his hands when Raian killed him, should 100% been called for Raian on that alone.

Users who are viewing this thread