@Bluubuckets

It's not that it's explicitly anti-America, it's just that this manhwa is super pro-Korea. Kinda like "everybody's the baddie except for Korea." Entertaining story, but very nationalistic vibe to it.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, dangling the picture of MC's deadbeat father probably wasn't the wisest idea.

The guy was 100% NOT threatening him there, he was informing him that his father was about to become public enemy number one for the whole damn planet.

I am imagining the guy Adam reaction when he was told he had to show the mc a picture of his "dead" father and tell him he was a murderer, yiykes.

"So you just want me to die then"

@Raneyd Well already in previous chapters American hunters have been portrayed as "snooty rich bastards" to put simply. They also are noted as making attempts to "steal" other nations hunters. Like that one asshole who tried to kill the MC's dad. Finally, its not exactly uncommon to see Americans or just the nation of America to be portrayed in a rather negative light in Asian comics/manhwas/manga whatever you wish to call them.

beru is like the only reason i read till the end of solo leveling's novel tbh

Dex-chan lover
@lyreflyn Which is fine. Hollywood movies used to tend to be slightly US-centric, so a manhwa being Korea-centric is to be expected. Besides, as an American, I can totally see American hunters being exactly like that lol

omg,, don't tell me next story arc will be MC vs. the whole human,
man i hate that cuz believeable but boring

MC probably gonna mention Ancient War between Human vs. Angel vs. Demon

i hope MC not gonna fight the entire human world but work together to fight real enemies

@ReaderMashin Always has been
300px-Always_has_been.jpg

Aggregator gang
Wow! His dad look so similar to him!

No surprise, its dad and son anyway 😆

Users who are viewing this thread