@CrynoZephyr The Monarchs already mention him before, his father is the strongest hunter, the brightest light.. because basically, hunter borrowing power from The Rulers just like Lady Sellner said. You can try to go back into a few chapters.

@goodhunter No need for aggressiveness here mate. I just answered the person's question. On a latter note, I think you need some time off the internet to rest. I myself have been in the stage of "every country is inherently shit and deserves to be shit on" and the internet always makes it seem like there are no points of redemption for any nation. (Excluding some like the Scandinavian ones) Though sometimes you just need to go out for yourself and see if it is true. Not saying that you should venture out without worry or preparation. Just that, you're always with a mob every time you're on the internet and should take a moment to discover things for yourself now and again.

not gonna lie, he looks awesome in a suit.

@Closedbox I also wouldn't mind knowing where that image came from lol.
For reasearch, of course.

"Taking the humans' side doesn't oppose any risk, you evil bastard."
"You won't be able to save anything if you keep fighting while trying to help the humans, fragment of the brilliant light."

These are both translations of the same line. Only the second one makes sense, in the first place.

@Closedbox

Well then, I guess I can't read. (what am I supposed to be reading... I'm sorry I'm slightly dumb sometimes. heh)
sad :(

Either way, have a great day

As a government agency if they don't know how that fight started they are just stupid and if they do and they're keeping information to themselves then they're just untrustworthy and I hope MC destroys them for it.

He can be your most powerful bodyguard
He can be your most trusted secretary
He can also be your comic relief
No need to feed him nor pay him
Just prepare your shadow to house him
Get your own BERU for only $1xxxxxxxxx
Call us now!

The characters are way more goodlooking than I had imagined them when I read the light novel. Yeap, after a year of finishing the light novel, I am rereading the webtoon. But peeps, y'all need to read the light novel. So much more details.

Way too many translation errors.

But stylistically this one is better, sometimes. Sad!

Users who are viewing this thread