Aggregator gang
@Arin-san You sir are one of those spermatozoa that should have been swallowed if you believe you have the right to complain over free stuff.

Unless you donated to them, then that's another matter but by the words you are uttering I don't believe that is the case either.

PS: team Vanguard, thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
This ogre surely hates women XD

@Xcaliblaster
The ogre said "Begone, thot" to Cecilia! You just have to look at the font of the speech bubbles to see it.

Dex-chan lover
@Arin-san
You're not paying for this translation, no one is forcing you to read this translation. If you don't like the translation then you're free to learn japanese and go read the raws directly.

@Mh012
Good for you.
But I never mentioned anything of whatever you're saying in your post.

Meh for a translator to throw in a forced meme in one speech bubble is not the worst I've seen get uploaded to Mangadex.
I do agree that it sticks out like a sore thumb but its tolerable and it at least stays somewhat With the original text.

Original Text
消えなさい
悪鬼

Google translated
Disappear Devil

Dex-chan lover
"Begone Thot" to a guy makes as much sense as a demon lord saying "Disappear Devil" . Thanks for the translation.

Group Leader
@Arin-san
There are a lot of people who have no motherfucking option other than to pirate because they don't understand Japanese, we rely on translators because they know Japanese, we don't. Translating is voluntary work, it always has been since the dawn of piracy. Get that into your head. No one is forcing this group to translate it for us for free.

Exactly as you said, beggars can’t be choosers. No one’s forcing them to translate this for you for free, you shouldn’t complain unless you’re directly donating to them. Overall, you sound incredibly entitled and unappreciative of these translators’s work. If you really hate it so much and are desperate for a “pure” translation, ask another group to scanlate this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
So definitely getting the vibe that Cecilia has the bigger chunk of Bastets soul, given that Bastet classically was a love goddess (among other spheres). Oh and ya know, she's a *cat*. There will probably be an arc where she ascends(returns?) To being an outer god

First of all. People aren't complaining about anything it is a criticism and just because it is free it doesn't mean people aren't allowed to criticize it Because if we're going with the "It's free, don't complain" logic, then the same logic should apply to novels written online but obviously we still "complain" about it because it is bad.

"Only if you donate do you have the right to complain" well too bad I only donate to those who actually do a good job,

@MacedonScans

just because they are doing it for free doesn't mean they are immune to criticism. forcing their stupid dead jokes into the dialogue is something worthy of people complaining. if you don't like the complaining, don't translate the chapter. see how simple it is? i'd rather they completely stop doing translations for free than to read more of their unfunny dreck inserted into the dialogue.

Group Leader
Bunch of simps here again, something being free doesn't mean people aren't allowed to voice dissatisfaction are you insane? ''Begone thot'' is as much of a good translation as ''all according to keikaku'' it's bad. It's far from being a correct translation and it's perfectly normal for people to criticize that. You're the worst type of reader, you would thank me even if i'd shit a machine tl with paint ''cleaning'' on your desk and gobble it all up like it's some kind of delicacy.

Dex-chan lover
Raw 35 Still...
talk no jutsu going on....😓 Milking this little arc for all it's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread