Why would you release a small portion of a chapter that’s already been uploaded in its entirety?

Dex-chan lover
I'm at a loss.. What's the difference between ch 8 and ch. 8.1 and ch 8.2 beyond the being turned into parts bit?

Everyone should be aware of the groups behind the translation as clearly displayed in the info page.... If you spend the time you had in typing complains about the duplicate chapter, you should have had to time to check and notice that the group behind the full chapter 8 translation isn't responsible for the release of the cut up chapter 8. If you have been using mangadex, you should also realize that chapters are uploaded to mangadex and compiled into 1 page, so all translations made by other translation groups are all bundled up into 1 manga detail page so it looks like there are duplicates.

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal I see the future. He will grab her hand!
I mean, I know it's a chapter part and they're redrawing and translating the things that wasn't done ch. 8 https://mangadex.org/chapter/1082232/24 vs ch 8.2 https://mangadex.org/chapter/1222897/13

I'm just wondering why it's done in parts

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter! Man, not only his naming sense is ridiculous, he's proud of it...

Power Uploader
@milanin

That’s how my raw source separates it. Some group had also done ch8.1 prior to me completing this. I’m doing this mostly solo. So it’ll be 1 partial chapter per week like this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this is being picked up again? Nice nice I'm really excited for rock waifu.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Graviity Aah, so it was in parts in the raws as @Goldenzeal stated.
With the quality you've displayed, I hope to see you around for a while. (Though, to be honest I just skimmed past and stopped at pieces where I thought the other translator could have done differently. Like ex. 1: the automatic translation explanation. Where the other person did I'm Nemaki Dasai twice instead of doing Dasai Nemaki and Nemaki Dasai like you did)

Users who are viewing this thread