Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
Ayoo, Noice
Finally can read this again
The light novel is slow to update

Thanks for the translation

Fed-Kun's army
I gotta say, the translation is pretty good (although I’m not fond of translators keeping the “-kun” or similar parts in English)... but I guess I’m the only one that’s getting frustrated with the author’s incessant rambling on name order and pronunciation. And then having the character blame it on the auto-translation. It’s the character’s fault, period.

Being Chinese and having the whole name order drilled into me, I understand it can be a little confusing introducing one’s self cross culturally.

But this is getting a bit much in chapter after chapter.

I think I’ll be dropping it soon.

Might just be me and my twisted thoughts but I really want the old man dude thing to backstab mc so mc will learn the nature of humans and trust less rather than being a cliche “common sense-less” mc.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the effort. Yukkuri had already translated both 8.1 and 8.2 combined quite a while ago, but I guess having them separated as well works for those who didn't realize.

Dex-chan lover
goddamit... 7 months of waiting and for what? for a repost?! 👹

Users who are viewing this thread