You know I see people complain about the translations of other mangas all the time and it's usually just typos.

This on the other hand is what bad translations actually look like.

I want Buddha to one shot the 7 (8?) lucky gods, but I'm sure it won't go down like that. I mean he made an enemy out of everyone so he's damn confidence so I really hope he won't struggle so much against 1 (8?) god

Fed-Kun's army
I've got no fucking clue what I'm reading.

I feel the hype yes but jesus fucking christ I'd rather wait for a legible translation.

fucking 360p quality and also comes with shitty grammar.

Sniper no sniping pls.

also you know it's a shit translation when a god's name is literally translated as "zero" as if it makes any fucking sense

A really unfortunate sloppy and often unintelligible translation for what should've been some really cool moments. If you read this before the chapter, please wait for a better translation.

Dex-chan lover
The translation was god awful, but who cares, LET'S GO BUDDHA.

Good lord, I know I shouldn't be complaining cuz I'm reading it for free but come on I couldn't understand jackshit of it. Like in this one page where buddha and brunhilde meet and the bubble says shakyamuni or whatever I though it was the chips' brand name buddha was eating, turns out it his other name? Had to re-read it a couple of times to see if I was reading it wrong or something.

Users who are viewing this thread