Aggregator gang
@diegoxt45

2.1 Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.

Nope.

Fed-Kun's army
A moment of silence for our friendly fellow who decided on a supporting role in a GL story and his future frustration from attempts to bring sausage to a peach party.

Another good guy got in lost in the yuri world, sorry good guy, may you find your own happiness soon.

I love how Sora does anything and thinks about telling Haena about it later, this girl is falling hard without realizing it

Dex-chan lover
I would love to know what happen in a romance drama called "My dad is my brother"

Dex-chan lover
It would be cool if some progress actually did happen during this study session.. Sora is so gay lmao “wow this didn’t make my heart race like it did with Haena, this must mean her training worked!!”

Fed-Kun's army
My man just got brother-zoned o7
AND DAMN I can't get over how cute they are

"how should I be prepared?" ohhhhh okay sora so you trying to kiss haena

Dex-chan lover
Im happy that despite all the possible things to mess this progression it still has been going smoothly.
But shes really slow on to uptake hehe Thinking shes progressing because she wasnt as nervous to touch that guy as she was when Haena touched her. Tho, cant that guy give it a break already? Stop chasing Sora young man.
Is great how shes nervous but still very excited to possibly kiss Haena again. Wonder when will she stop to think about why shes excited. But just the "I miss Haena" is good enough for now i suppose.

@babydel, its complicated because its good buts its bad. And translating the raws its already bad but we just ignore that part. Lezhin price is too high. How can we get someone to translate the raws?

(I even started learning the lang because of the slow updates).

Aggregator gang
@jeffbustercase

It is not complicated or good in any way, they are straight-up taking someone else's work and passing it off as their own. Translating from the original Korean is a completely different subject.

and here i am having invited women over to my place and not made any such advances......

i'm so lonely

Users who are viewing this thread